This article will describe how to allow a Time Portal support team member to connect to your computer with the Windows 10 built in Quick Assist program.
1. Search for Quick Assist in the Windows search bar located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Quick Assist program from the Best Match list.
3. The Quick Assist program will open. A Time Portal support team member will supply you with a code that should be keyed into the Code from Assistant text box.
4. Click Share Screen.
5. Quick Assist will now create a new session with the Time Portal support team member.
6. Once Quick Assist is connected, it will ask for your permission to allow the Time Portal support team member to access your computer. Click Allow.
7. Now Quick Assist will allow the Time Portal Support team member to connect to your computer.
8. Once the screen sharing is complete. You will see the below screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.