Time Portal is a software system that tracks time and piece production for farm labor contractors, growers and anyone who uses the H2A Visa Program.
The system includes a back office web application as well as a number of mobile applications.
The web application can be used by back office personnel to configure the system, manage productivity information, generate reports and produce payroll import files. Check out the topic Introduction to the Time Portal Web App.
- Company settings, mobile policies, wage rules and H2A Worker Contracts are defined in the web application.
- Employees, jobs, locations, crop/varieties and other information are maintained online and can be downloaded by the mobile application.
- Time Sheets can be created online or uploaded from the mobile application. Time Sheets represent daily activities for crews and include the jobs, locations, crop/variety, piece count (if applicable), and in/out times for each worker.
- Reports provide real time productivity information that can help to minimize minimum wage makeup pay. Reports can be produced on-demand or shared with stakeholders.
- If you perform agricultural work for others, the Billing Module provides options to apply bill rates and generate Billing Reports.
The mobile application can be used by crew leaders and for individual employees (drivers, inspectors) for use in the field, without an Internet Connection, to capture work activity and piece production.
- Different versions exist for Windows, IOS and Android devices. Check out the topic Introduction to Time Portal Mobile.
- When an Internet Connection is available, the mobile app can be synchronized to upload Time Sheets and to download lists of employees, jobs, locations, crop/varieties and more.
The Time Portal Mobile application is in the IOS, Android and Windows Stores. Download Time Portal Mobile.
Article is closed for comments.