- New columns and sorting options for the Time Sheet Summary Report
- Select All button now available for table groups on the Time Sheet Detail screen
- Wage Rule updated with property "Is OT Based on Individual Record Rate" to allow overtime rates to be calculated on an average or on a daily basis
- When deleting a contact, the contact and all associated messages are removed
- Added Contacts to the main List dropdown in the nav menu
- Added asterisks to individual daily hours fields on Worker Contract screen
- Added support for additional OT options for billing
1. The Time Sheet Summary Report now includes an option to sort the items by "Piece Count". When the report is ordered by Piece Count, the records within each group will be sorted by Piece Count, then by Employee Last Name.
As illustrated below, the Time Sheet Summary Report now includes two new columns "Piece Hours" and "Hourly Hours" (in addition to total hours). Since the report was ordered by "Piece Count", the employees with zero pieces are shown at the top.
2. The Time Sheet Detail screen now has a "Select All" button on each group when grouping is enabled on the the "Records" grid.
As illustrated below, a user can 1. Enable Grouping, 2. drag a column into the grouping box to group the table data by that column, and 3. a Select All button is now available to select all the records in that group. Note: the Select All button only works when grouping by a single column. If a second column is added, the button is removed.
3. The Wage Rule screen has been updated with a new property "Is OT Based on Individual Record Rate". This property tells Time Portal to calculate the overtime rate based on an average for the pay period or based on the individual time record rates.
4. Deleting a Contact will now delete any associated messages within Time Portal. Previously, if messages had been sent to a contact, deleting a contact would issue errors and the contact would not be deleted. Now, when a contact is deleted, the contact and all associated messages are removed.
5. The Contacts list page now has a link in the Lists nav menu.
6. Added asterisks to individual daily hours fields on Worker Contract screen. Originally, an asterisk was only present on the header label and this was causing confusion.
As illustrated below, each day now has a required red asterisk next to it.
7. Added additional options for billing OT within the billing screens. Originally, OT could only be marked up by a percentage. Now, OT has the additional options of a Fixed Rate and OT plus a fixed rate. The billing rules/options have also been cleaned up and organized on the screen.
8. Fixed styling on nav menu notification bell. Drawer notification counts are now displayed in a red circle above the bell. Previous styles had white text on a white background and the notification was not visible.
11. The new Worker Comp Summary Report summarizes worker comp amounts by worker comp code, job name, and pay period end date.