- Employee Notes
The Employee Detail screen now includes a tab for notes. New notes are stamped with the date and name of the author. Notes can be updated by clicking anywhere on the row.
- Time Sheet Attachments
The Time Sheet Detail screen now includes a tab for attachments. Use this feature to upload pictures or documents related to a time sheet. Comments can be added to the uploaded file by clicking anywhere on the row. The attachment can be reviewed by clicking the hyperlink.
- Spanish List Values
The Crop/Variety, Job, Location and Uom Detail screens now include a field for optionally entering the Spanish version of the item's name. The forthcoming version of TimePortal Mobile will use this information when displaying list and selected information. Here is a screenshot of the web app and the corresponding item on the tablet when the Spanish language preference has been selected.
- Break Pay Summary Report
The Break Pay Summary identifies break hours, break pay and wages which are calculated based on a Wage Rule. This report is available as a PDF and Excel file and may be used in areas where 10-minutes of break are required for every 4-hours of piece work.
- Removed & from company names with &.
- Added tab Index to time sheet record screen to improve data entry flow.
- Improved Alpha-Numeric sorting on employee numbers in the employee select list.
- Added new "Select Recent" feature to the time sheet. This feature allows you to select recently selected employees across time sheets.
- Removed busy indicator on time sheets page when updating statuses.
- Improved time sheet record table display on smaller devices.
- Changed delete code for canceling a time sheet import to be synchronous.
- Updated server to not throw exceptions when time in or time out are null.