1. The Employee List now includes an option to perform bulk changes on selected employees. Please read the article Editing Multiple Employees for details.
1. Fixed bug in the Prism payroll provider where the control name was not correct.
2. Fixed a bug where piece counts and piece rates would be set to zero when bulk editing Time Sheet Records that included employees who worked hourly jobs then worked piece jobs.
3. Fixed a bug where editing a Time Sheet Record (to set a wage rule) would cause the date to change to the previous date.
4. Fixed a bug on the Time Sheets List that selected the previous pay period dates instead of the current pay period dates when selecting the Current Pay Period option and the current day of week is the same as the Week Start Date in Company Settings.