- Notes indicator on Time Sheet Detail Screen
As illustrated, the Notes Tab now displays a green check mark when the Time Sheet has notes.
- Employee Do Not Hire indicator
As illustrated, the Employee Screen now includes a "Do Not Hire" switch. When turned on, an indicator will appear in the Employee List. While Time Portal does not perform any action based on the "do not hire" status, the switch (and employee notes) can be used to highlight employees that should not be re-hired.
- Create Employee Screen now includes options for Phone Number and Mobile App Mode
The option for entering Phone Number and Mobile App Mode are now available when creating an employee as illustrated. These values should only be set for employees who will be invited to use the Mobile App.
- Crew Leader Name
The name of the Crew Leader is now stamped into each time sheet when the Time Sheet is created and will not be changed if the Leader is subsequently changed for the associated Crew. As illustrated below, the "original" crew leader name is now displayed in the Time Sheet Detail screen.
- Location Summary Report
The Excel version of the Location Summary Report now provides subtotals for each location as well as a grand total at the bottom of the report. Since calculations are performed by formulas embedded into the worksheet, sub totals and grand totals will be updated if values are changed.
- Time Sheet Totals
The Time Sheets List Screen now includes total Hours, Pieces and Pay for Time Sheets that have been reviewed and set to a status of Uploaded. As illustrated below, In Process Time Sheets or Time Sheets that have not yet been reviewed will not include the totals in the list.
- Time Sheet Record Date Warning
On the Time Sheet Page, a warning symbol will now be displayed next to the Time In if the Time In Date for the Time Sheet Record is different from the Date of the Time Sheet. This warning can be ignored if the worker was intentionally clocked in on a date before or after the date of the Time Sheet.
- Location Daily Summary Report Subtotals
The PDF Version of the Location Daily Summary Report now includes subtotals for each location along with the grand totals which have always appeared at the bottom of the report.
- Time Sheet Employees
A new Employees tab has been added to the Time Sheet Screen to provide a summary of activity for each worker. As illustrated below, the first time in, last time out, total pieces, hours, hourly pay, makeup pay and total pay are summarized for each employee.
- New Mobile Policies
The Mobile Policies tab on the "My Company" screen now includes options to make the Location and Crop Variety optional, if you are tracking locations and/or crop varieties. When enabled, these options will allow mobile devices to clock-in workers without specifying the location or crop variety.
In addition, settings are now available to Include Default Option for Jobs, Locations, and Crop Varieties. These settings enable a new behavior on the mobile device (coming soon) which adds a "Use Default" option to the Job, Location and/or Crop Variety selections when clocking employees into work. For example, when workers are clocked in and "Use Default" is selected for the Job, Time Portal will use the default Job for the employee, his crew or the company.
Note: An update to Time Portal Mobile will be released in July/August 2022 to leverage these new settings.
- When importing time sheet data, Time Portal now provides a warning if the Excel file includes duplicate values in the Piece Rate columns.
- The totals at the bottom of the Pdf version of the Daily Employee Report are now correctly summing the values. Also, the Excel version of the Daily Employee Report and the Employee Daily Report now include a formula for summing the Total Pay column.
- The width of the Employees column on the Daily Location Summary and the Location Daily Summary reports has been increased to avoid wrapping the "s" in "Employees".
- Numeric columns such as Hours, Pieces, Hourly Rate, Minimum Wage and Piece Rate on the Summary and Details tabs of the Time Sheet screen are now right-justified.
Please sign in to leave a comment.