Note: If you do not see these changes, please hit Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard while in your web browser.
- Improved presentation of information on PDF versions of Billing Detail Report and Billing Summary Report. Added additional details to Excel versions of these reports that identify billing for various types of overtime (Daily, Extended and Weekly) that represent the total billing for overtime pay.
Please review this article for information on the Billing Module.
- Billing Rule Sources Report now shows the rate that corresponds to the applicable billing rule for the Company, Job, Grower and/or Grower Job.
- Employee Summaries Tab on the Time Sheet screen now has a search box to filter employees.
- Sharing Module now saves selected "Time Sheet Statuses" when editing the Options for a Share. Please review this article for information on the Sharing Module.
- Piece Rate is cleared if a Job's Pay Type is changed from Piece to Hour when in the Job creation screen.
- The red badge audit count number is again visible on the Time Sheet screen.
- Payroll Export History now supports payroll sums over $1 million.
- Fixed display issue with help text and input groups where input group would resize to allow space for help text.
- Added a grower select option to the contract detail screen.
- Resetting a payroll export no longer uses JSON to find associated time sheets. The Payroll Service now has a single method that retrieves the time sheet ids from the database table.