1. The new "Crew Job Summary" report provides a summary of Piece Counts, Hours, Piece Pay, Hourly Pay, Makeup Pay and Total Pay for each Grower/Job/Crop/Location/Piece Rate as illustrated below. The information in this new report is similar to the information provided in the "Totals for period" section of the Crew Summary Report but is useful in situations where the details of the Crew Summary Report are not required.
1. Improved sorting and added Piece Rate and Makeup Pay columns to PDF version of Billing Summary and Billing Detail Reports.
2. The Crew Summary Report now includes column headings near the top of continuation pages as highlighted in the illustration below.
3. The Import feature provides improved information about potential issues when importing data. As illustrated below, a preview screen identifies which required information is missing and also which records will not be imported because of errors or duplicate status. The import feature also corrects an issue that resulted in duplicated records when a duplicate "New Employee Number" was entered.
1. Crew Summary Report now sorts by Crew Name.