This article provides a summary of Time Portal's billing features as well as the setup pages and reports that can be used to generate billing information.
- Time Portal's Billing Features provides an overview of the tool
- Billing Rules describes the concept of billing rules and how they are applied
As discussed in Time Portal's Billing Features, billing reports will be available on the Reports Page once Billing has been enabled on the "My Company" page.
- Billing Summary Report provides a daily billing summary by Grower/Location/Crop/Job
- Billing Detail Report provides a separate page for each Grower with employee billing details
- Billing Rules Sources Report produces an Excel file with details on why each rule was applied
Time Portal also includes two "Billing" reports that were developed before Billing Rules were available:
- Time Sheet Billing Summary allows for specifying billing rates at the time the report is run
- Hourly Billing Summary produces an Excel worksheet with information summarized by crew
Billing Setup Pages
As discussed in the Billing Rules topic, billing rules are applied according to a hierarchy and must be set up on the "My Company" page and optionally on the Job and Grower pages. The following pages will become available within the web application once Billing has been enabled on the "My Company" page.
These articles describe how to perform common actions.
- How to Set up Billing Rates on a Job?
- How to Set up Billing Rates for a Grower?
- How to Delete Multiple Grower Jobs at Once?
- How to Edit a Grower Job?
- How to Delete a Single Grower Job?
Please sign in to leave a comment.