This article will cover how to set up billing rates on a job.
1. Click Lists, then click Jobs.
2. Click anywhere on an existing Job. If you don't have a Job set up, you will want to create a new Job first.
3. Click the Edit button at the bottom of the screen on the Billing tab. Note: If you do not have a Billing tab, please contact email@example.com to sign up for the Time Portal Billing Module.
4. Select a Bill Rate Type. This controls how Time Portal will calculate billing totals for this Job. For more information on Bill Rate Types, please see Understanding the different Bill Rate Types.
5. Depending on the Bill Rate Type previously selected, enter a Bill Rate or a Percentage Markup. Note: Either a Bill Rate or a Percentage Markup entry box will be displayed on the screen based on which Bill Rate Type is selected.
6. Click the green Save button when done.
The Billing Rate has now been set up on the Job.
Happy Time Keeping!