To select the desired list of Time Sheets, select Modules then Time Sheets from the dropdown.
The Filters Section on the left enable you to narrow down you list of Time Sheets. Select the desired time frame (Selected Dates, Current Pay Period, Previous Pay Period, Today, Yesterday, This Month) for the Time Sheet list.
If you choose Selected Dates, enter the start and end date. You can also filter by a specific crew or crews, Time Sheet status (In-Process, Uploaded, Void, Declined, Approved, and Complete), or a specific Time Sheet number. After you have selected the Time Sheet list filters, click Search and the list will display.
NOTE: If no crew, status or Time Sheet number are selected, all Time Sheets for the specified period will be displayed.
The Time Sheet List
The Time Sheet list contains several informational elements.
There are many ways to enter data into Time Portal to generate Time Sheets. Depending on the method used, Time Portal will label each Time Sheet with a "Data Source". The following are the possible Data Sources today:
- Web - this means the time sheet was created using the website
- Mobile - this means the data was collected using the mobile software and uploaded to the website
- Import - this means the data was imported using the Import Time Sheets screen.
- Punch - this means the data was collected using the mobile software in punch mode and uploaded to the website.
The Data Source can be found on the left most column of the Time Sheets grid as illustrated below. Each icon represents a different Data Source.
- Import - Time Sheet created through the Time Sheet Import
- Mobile - Time Sheet uploaded from the Mobile Application
- Web - Time Sheet created in the Web Application
- Punch - Time Sheet created in Punch Mode.
The Data Source can also be found on the About tab on the Time Sheet screen as illustrated below.
The remaining details are as follows:
Column 2 - The Time Sheet Number.
Column 3 - The Date the Time Sheet was created.
Column 4 - Identifies the Time Sheet Status.
- In Process - This is a Time Sheet that is still on the Tablet. This Time Sheet can be viewed but not edited.
- Uploaded - This Time Sheet can be edited in the web application.
- Punch Review - This Time Sheet was created in Punch Mode and is ready to be marked as Uploaded for editing and Approval.
- Approved - This Time Sheet has all edits made and is ready to be processed for payroll. Once Approved, The Time Sheet can no longer be edited.
- Complete - This Time Sheet has been processed for payroll.
Column 5 - The Time Sheet Crew.
Column 6 - The Wage Rule assigned to this Time Sheet.
Column 7 - The Number of Employees on the Time Sheet.
Column 8 - Actions that can be performed for the Time Sheet List.
- Print - Is a drop down menu that lets you print the Time Sheet Detail and Time Sheet Summary for the specific Time Sheet.
- Void - Let you void the Time Sheet but leaves it on the list.
- Approve/Unapprove - Lets you Approve the Time Sheet for processing for payroll or Unapprove for additional editing.
The various columns can be sorted by clicking the heading of the column. For example, the list displays in date order with the current date listed first. If you display the list for all crews and would like to sort the Time Sheets by crew, you simply click on the heading Crew.
You can also sort on Time Sheet Number, Date, Status and Wage Rule.
To select a Time Sheet for review and editing, simply click anywhere on the line of the desired Time Sheet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.