In this article, we will cover how to use the Notifications drawer. The notifications drawer can contain notification messages related to your account.
Opening and Closing the drawer
1. To Open the drawer, click on the bell icon next to your company's name in the top right corner of the app. Note: the bell icon may appear with a slash through it or with a number beside it indicating the count of notifications listed in the drawer.
2. To close the drawer, you can either click the "X" in the top right corner of the drawer or you can click somewhere on the screen outside the drawer but still within the Time Portal window.
Interacting with notifications
A notification in the drawer will be comprised of a few different elements.
- Title - this is the title of the notification
- Subtitle - this is the subtitle of the notification
- Message - this is the message of the notification
- Action - this is an action that may relate to the notification. In the example below, this is a report notification so we are provided an action to download the generated report. Actions may vary depending on the type of notification.
- Clear - this is the clear icon. This icon allows you to clear the notification from the drawer.
- Notification Time = this is the time that the notification was issued
- Clear Complete - this link allows you to clear any completed notifications in the list.