When an employee's Mobile App Mode is set to Crew, the hamburger menu icon at the top of the Main Page can be tapped to reveal the App Menu which provides options to synchronize, change settings, review summary data and more.
- Settings are available to select options such as the preferred language and presentation preferences.
- The Sync option may be used when Internet connectivity is available to refresh lists and upload information that was collected offline.
- The Change PIN option may be used to specify a code that may be used when offline to secure the app.
- The About option provides information about the application.
- The Summary Report option provides a daily activity overview for a selected date.
- The Log out option exits to the login page which will require a PIN Number or a Phone Number and Access Code to regain access to the application.