The Time Portal mobile app for IOS and Android is one of several client applications for the web-based Time Portal Agricultural Labor Tracking System. The purpose of the app is to allow crew leaders or individual employees to record labor and piece production information while in the field and without an Internet connection.
The app works differently for each authorized employee based on a Mobile App Mode which has is set within the web application along with the employee's login credentials.
- Crew Leaders will use the app in Crew Mode
- Individuals (drivers, scouts, etc.) will use the app in Single Mode
Please refer to these topics for details on the Mobile App Modes.
- Crew Mode vs Single Mode compares Crew and Single modes
- Invite Employees to the mobile app describes how to set an employee's Mobile App Mode and set their phone number and access code
- Introduction to Time Portal Mobile provides an introduction and compares the Windows version with Time Portal for IOS and Android
Please refer to these topics to get started
- Home View
- Employees View
- Time Sheets View
- App Menu
- Employee Time Sheet
Using the application in Crew Mode